Monday 1 July 2013

Final Project

Summary
"How technology affect human", nowadays human’s life was full with technology, like computer, laptop, camera, Walkman, iPod, iPad, smartphone and so on. It really bring a lot of advantages and convenience to us. However, did you find that, the technology really help us a lot, but it also make us depend on it? Can you imagine one day, you don’t have computer or laptop, and how you can done your work? Can you imagine without smartphone life? We are too depend on technology, so when technology help us to complete our works and bring us entertainment, it also locked us. So, this is my idea came from. And I draw this sketch, a human around with technology, but he also locked by the chain.


The original sketch









Resize
To resize the sketch,  go to the image> image size then you can adjust your sketch size. I resize it into A2 size,that is Width 594mm, Height 420mm.

 
Colouring
First, I duplicate the background layer.
After that, create new layer and double click to rename it.
 
How to color it?
I use the magnetic lasso tool to draw out the outline and the area that I want to color it.And,I colour camera,robot,computer those gadget in different layer,so we can make any change easily.


 After that using the paint bucket tool to color it.

 
If there was any empty or imperfection,you can use erase tool or brush tool to patch up.


Screen Coloring (Using Gradient tools)
To color the ipad,computer screen, I using diffrent way to color it.
First, we use the magnetic tool to select the screen area.

Second,using the gradient tool,drag a straight line in the computer's screen area, there will have the gradient effect.

Alomost Done
 

Background
To color the background, I duplicate a background copy layer.
Then,I used the paint bucket tool to color.

Last,I using the Horizontal Type Tool to type.

DONE


 TIPS:
1) When coloring,you want to choose the same color, you can use the Eyedropper Tool, click it on the color that you want to copy.



 






No comments:

Post a Comment