Sunday 30 June 2013

Meaningful Photography


sources:http://bestphotos2share.blogspot.com/2012/01/magical-art-of-shadow-photography.html

This photography named "Shyness", taken by Shadow Photography.
In the picture, that little girl is shy to express her feeling and love the little boy,so she only can express her admire to the little boy's shadow.She caring and concern the little boy in the back.
From another prespective,we can't see the litte boy's face,we can persume that the little boy has passed away.

This photography make me think that nowadays, people are shy to communicate with others, and keep their mind and their feelings in their heart.So, sometimes we didn't express our feeling and love to our beloved in that time, until we missed or lost them,we felt regret.

sources: www.cntuke.com
This photography was found when I random google search. Did you remember what your favorite toys is in your childhood? And now, you have become adult, where are they? Is that you have abandoned them? They accompanied us grow up but when we became adult, we abandoned them, the best accompanier in our childhood.
When I saw this photography, I miss my Teddy bear, it still at my room, although it has become old, but I still love it. I still remember, in my childhood, without my Teddy bear, I can’t sleep. Of course, now I have grown up, it is no need Teddy bear accompany me to sleep. However, Teddy bear toy is my best memory in my childhood.

No comments:

Post a Comment