Tuesday 4 June 2013

My favourite colour


Today I have learned about colour , and the assignment is about my favourite colour. Actually I liked many colours when different period of my life. I used to love black, white and grey, because it is simple, not too to be eye-catching like red colour, and easy match with any colours. But recently my favourite colour  ♥ is apple green!!


WHEN I  STARTED APPLE GREEN ?
Since I bought a handphone casing that is apple green, I love it very much, I started loving this colour. Everyday when I saw my handphone casing, I felt very happy and comfortable. My handphone is white colour, matched with my apple green casing, it is nice. :)




WHY I APPLE GREEN SO MUCH ?
Because apple green is special,compared with other colours.It make me feel fresh, young, energetic. Otherwise, for me, apple green is a calming colour and a colour that our eyes seem want to look at. Apple green is also a colour that will let us relate to health, environmentally friendly and nature. Besides nature, apple green also being a symbol of spring which is a new beginning.

There is some artwork using apple green that is related to environment, health and nature.









No comments:

Post a Comment